- 4 Italian Eggplant
- 8 Yellow Holland Pepper
- 2 lbs. Fresh Handmade Salted Mozzarella
- 3 North Fork Grown Heirloom Tomatoes
- 15 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz. Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pinch chopped parsley, salt, pepper
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 8 oz. your favorite pesto sauce
- Once grill is hot char peppers on all sides about 6 minutes. Let cool then peel skin and rinse in cold water drain well.
- Slice Tomatoes in 1/4" slices set aside.
- Slice eggplant in 1/2" slices. In a separate bowl, whisk 5 oz. olive oil,balsamic vinegar, parsley,garlic,salt & pepper. Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture.
- Grill eggplant 4-6 minutes on each side turning once.
- Build your tower, starting with fresh mozzarella and alternating layers of eggplant,roasted peppers,heirloom tomatoes. Top off last layer of mozzarella with mixture of olive oil and fresh pesto. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Best served room temp.