This delicious meal can be made in 30 minutes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Iavarone Bros own extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 (1/4-pound) boneless center-cut loin chops , trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper,seeded and chopped
- 1 24 oz Iavarone Tomato Sauce
- Mince 3 of the garlic cloves; transfer to large bowl. Stir in the vinegar,2 teaspoons of the oil, the oregano and basil. Add the pork and toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the marinade; discard the marinade. Pat the pork chops with paper towels and sprinkle with salt. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to a plate and set aside.
- Mince the remaining 1 clove of garlic. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil in the same skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and the reserved pork; turn the pork to coat the sauce. Reduce the heat and simmer about 5 minutes.