- 2 cups Fresh mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3 1/2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces Galloni Prosciutto di Parma slices, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 13.8-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Position rack in middle of oven; preheat to 425°F. Toss first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with pepper. Unroll dough into rectangle on rimmed baking sheet. Mound filling crosswise on lower half of dough, leaving 1-inch border on sides. Fold upper half of dough over. Crimp edges to seal; fold corners under to form half-circle. Bake until puffed and brown, about 18 minutes. Brush with oil. Transfer to platter and cut into 4 pieces.