As seen on Channel 11 with Larry Hoff.
- Begin by slicing your French baguettes into ½ slices.
- Place on a cookie pan, splash on a little olive oil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While that is toasting, you can prepare your tomato bruschetta. Begin by using fresh vine ripened tomatoes.
- Dice your tomatoes, add: basil, red onion, garlic, olive oil and a touch of vinegar.
- Salt and pepper. Let it sit for a ½ hour so flavors can combine.
- Then using a teaspoon, put this mixture atop of toasted slices of baguette and serve.